Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Lunch @ Saba Restaurant

On Mothers Day eve, we decided to have lunch at Saba Restaurant in Cyberjaya, since my mom mentioned the week before that it was highly recommended by her friend. It's a rare occasion for my family to eat out so this is indeed a special occasion for me. Everyone came except for my niece, Feera, who went to balik kampung to Melaka with her maternal grandmother.

It was a late lunch as my mom had a mengaji class in the morning. We decided to meet up for prayers at Putrajaya Mosque before driving away to Cyberjaya.
  
 Atok with Is, Aira & Faiq at Masjid Putrajaya

Even though it was almost 3 pm when we arrived, the restaurant was full of people, as if it was normal lunch time. What else to do than to take photos while waiting for our food :o)

 Mak and Dhirah

My SIL Eyda, my big bro Kaz, my younger bro G and Ilham 

With Faiq and my younger sister, Amy 

Dhirah & Ilham 

G & Ina

Luckily we didn't have to wait so long for our food, and since it was already 3+ p.m., everybody was starving!!

Chicken Kabsah 

Beef..can't remember what it's called 

Humous

We also ordered Chicken and Lamb Kebab and it looked like my mom loved it coz she took away the Chicken Kabsah for my grandmother. Everybody else also enjoyed the food, which made us very happy :o)

Mak Tok with Is, Aira, Ilham and Faiq 

After the heavy meal, we had to wait a while for a take away lamb kebab which seemed to take forever to be cooked. We left earlier than the rest as we had to make a dash to Jusco Cheras Selatan for Iron Man 2. I think it was just meh for me..probably because I was too busy looking out for Faiq who only seemed to enjoy the fighting scene towards the end of the movie. He spend the rest of the time running up and down the cinema stairs. But Robert Downey Jr. is of course a yummy thing to look at!

2 comments:

ja amran said...

yong, i wonder anak sapa yang paling menonjol dlm gambar beramai2 tu eheheh ---the one with your mom...

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Takyah le ko nak ter'wonder-wonder'..anak aku mmg OTT!