Monday, May 31, 2010

Insya-Allah He Is In A Better Place

Two weeks ago, Iderk texted me to ask me about my high blood condition during pregnancy. She informed me that she is in her 34th week and her gynae had given her MC for her to rest because her blood pressure was very high. Since she was already discharged from HUKM, I told her to update me on her condition and her delivery so that I can go and visit her.

Today, I texted her, asking her how she and her baby was doing and if she is due anytime soon.

"Tak sempat Yong. Baby aku tak survive..I've delivered my stillborn baby last Saturday"

I was stunned. I was at a seminar but I so badly wanted to cry. After texting her my condolences, I texted my friends. Some asked me what had happened. Honestly I didn't have the guts to call her. I don't know how to console her. I just couldn't. I was so afraid that I'll be the emotional one.

After the seminar ended, I drove back home with tears streaming down my face. I cannot imagine how she feels, how she copes. But I'm sure she'll be strong, for both her hubby and Abid.

Takziah Iderk. I am so sorry for your loss. Insya-Allah, your baby is in a better place now and will always be praying for his family.

Al-Fatihah.

2 comments:

Ainun said...

at 32 weeks, i am both stunned, sad and clueless to how i should feel when i read this entry. Only god knows how she must have felt at this moment. Dari Dia kita datang, kepada Dia kita kembali.Takziah to Iderk.

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Thanks Ainun. I experienced the same coz when I was pregnant with Aira, my hubby's colleague's wife loss their baby at 8 months of pregnancy. I freaked out..takut sangat! But insya-Allah with a lot of doa and prayers, Allah akan mudahkan your pregnancy and delivery!