Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Relaxing Time at AD

Since it's the Wesak Day holiday and my parents house is undergoing renovation, I decided to invite my family over for lunch.

The menu of the day was: Daging Masak Kicap, Ayam Goreng Berempah, Pucuk Paku Goreng Telur, Sambal Udang & Petai and Lala Masak Pedas.

My mom made Agar-agar Laici and my SIL brought 4 chicken and beef quiches.

I think Faiq was the happiest as he got to play with our neighbours and his cousins.

My parents left early, the rest left just before Maghrib ~ after Dhirah was done with her assignment, Amy surfed the net and the kids were bathed.

I think it was afun and relaxing time for everyone. Now both Faiq and Aira are sleeping soundly. Initially I planned to have dinner at Ninja Jones with Rafiq but I'm stuffed! So Ninja Jones will have to wait!

No comments: