Friday, May 21, 2010

Introducing Nur Aisyah Humairah Nazar

Went to visit Amy and her gem, Nur Aisyah Humairah Nazar at her in-laws house in Bangi.

Aisyah was born on 9 May 2010, which happens to be Mothers Day. Me and my KWP chums planned to visit her last Friday, but she was admitted to Hospital Serdang for jaundice. Today, I went on my own as my KWP chums were busy with site visits and meetings.

Arrived at BBB at about 1.15 p.m. and held Aisyah in my arms.

Aisyah's pressies!

Nur Aisyah Humairah Nazar

As usual, when you visit friends who just delivered, you want a baby too but not until Amy spilled the details that she was in labour for 22 hours. WHOA!!!

As usual, time flies when we are having fun. Borak punya borak punya borak...it was already 2.20 p.m.

But I'll see you again Aisyah..when I tag along with the other aunties who are eager to see you :o)


No comments: