Monday, February 1, 2010

I.AM.A.BIMBO

Final packing for Manila last Monday. Changed handbags.

Supposed to leave for KLIA at 9 a.m. Arrived at office at 8.20 a.m. Realised that I left my room key in the other handbag. All Manila documents are in the room! The office doesn't have a spare key!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEE!!

Endless cursing! STUPID! STUPID!! STUPID!!!

Had to ask Aizat to drive me home! Alhamdulillah no major traffic. Arrived back at the office at 9.25 a.m.

Dashed to room to collect documents!

Alhamdulillah arrived at the airport on time at 10 a.m.

But still I forgot my jacket and my carelessness was unforgivable (even though my boss said it's ok!)

STUPID! STUPID!! STUPID!!!

I.AM.A.BIMBO.
 

1 comment:

nur chaz said...

kelakar siot kartun tuh...btw, opis ko ni byk operational risk la..mana bleh xde spre key..