Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating the Februarians Birthdays

Saturday, 13 February 2010 was spent cooking a chicken rice meal for my family to celebrate the Februarians birthdays. My youngest sister, Dhirah, celebrated her 21st birthday on 11 February, my dad celebrated his 66th birthday on 13 February whilst Rafiq and my mom will be celebrating their 36th and 58th birthday on 17 February and 21 February respectively.

My parents and sister arrived at about 1.30 p.m. We had a staggered lunch because everyone arrived at different times. My grandmother and uncle joined us as well.

My mom and sister brought caramel cake, trifle and baked macaroni, my SIL, Haslina bought the birthday cake, my SIL Eyda made chicken and salmon quiche.

Is and Feera got to blow the candles because Faiq was asleep.



FINALLY! I get to blow the candles without a fight!



Abang Is, can I have your Ribena please?

After lunch and tea, all of us made plans for PD, which is happening tomorrow.

Can't wait!

No comments: