Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 36th!

A Birthday Sonnet For My Love
By Joanna Fuchs




Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.
 It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.
 I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.
 To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings you joy in every way.

Happy 36th birthday to the love of my life, Rafiq Khan bin Akbar Khan. Semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father and I am looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays and growing old with you!

Love you with all my heart!






2 comments:

crushhio said...

beautiful couple!

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Thanks dear! Now that you know how Rafiq looks like, u can give him a hi-5 when you see him at the next run (if he is participating also lah!)