Friday, February 19, 2010

An Audience with Harez Rayyan

I was on leave on Rafiq's birthday but since he had to attend a board meeting and couldn't take leave, I decided to meet Zalia's li'l prince, Harez Rayyan. I love his name! It means The Guardian of Heaven's Garden.

Since Zalia's confinement ended, I tried to visit Harez a few times but there's always something that came up at the very last minute. Zalia said it would be lovely if we could meet up for lunch at her place. Before going to her place, I stopped by at KLCC to buy Rafiq's birthday present. Got a rattle giraffe for Harez as well!

Nike Air Max Tennis Shoes

As usual, the bimbo strikes again! I dunno why I thought her apartment was in Kia Peng so when I couldn't find it, I called her and she was like, "You couldn't find it coz it's in U-Thant, Yong!" Aiyyyyyakkk!! That was funny. Finally reached her place at 1 p.m.

Harez was sleeping when I arrived so I took a peek at him before we ate lunch and chatted. Of course there was a lot to catch up since I haven't seen her since she gave birth and hadn't had our santapan rohani sessions due to my workload and her "mommy" position! Boy, was there a lot to talk about!

Finally Harez woke up and I got to squash him! He is so adorable and a guaranteed heartbreaker! It was also funny to see Harez so engrossed with tv!

Hi, I'm Harez Rayyan

Mummy, I am more interested with the TV. The giraffe rattle..ermmm..not so much!



Zalia and I chatted in between the feedings and Harez's naps and I decided to leave after Harez gave me this look:

OMG! After 4 hours, 2 feeds and 2 naps, the talking maching aunty is still here???!

I had loads of fun catching up with Zalia! Sorry I stole your mommy away, darling Harez but I'm glad I finally get to meet you!!

No comments: