Sunday, January 24, 2010

Celebrating January Girls

Yesterday my family gathered in D.U to celebrate Aira and my grandmother's birthday. Aira turned 1 on 7 January, whereas my grandmother turned 83 (alhamdulillah) on 21 January.

My mom made briyani bombay and kuih lopeh, my SIL Eyda made chicken quiche, I brought rojak ayam and my sister Dhirah did alfredo pasta. My mom ordered a carrot cheese cake from her friend. It was yummy!


Ilham with Mama Long


Aktiviti kanak-kanak





Meriah sungguh sebab rumah penuh :o) Faiq and Feera was excited playing with the Lego that my brother bought for them. Is ada aktiviti sendiri. Aira wasn't in a good mood coz she didn't get enough sleep. Ilham was bubbly as always :o) Faiq as usual conquered candle blowing.


Birthday girl yang rimas with the head band


Happy nyer Ilham main cak dengan Atuk
 

Bersungguh-sungguh buat Lego


Yeay! dah siap dah fire station and fire brigade!


Great grandmother with her great granddaughter


Yummy carrot cake


Faiq conquering the candles


Love this pic ~ 4 generations
 

Pressie time!

Thank you to my family for cooking. Thanks to my siblings for the birthday gift!


Tumbling tortoise from Babah Long, Mama Long, Zafeerah & Is
 and rompers from G, Ina & Ilham

2 comments:

Miss J said...

suka gambar aira happy masa gambar faiq tiup lilin tu.. and that 4 gens pix - classic!!

Anonymous said...

happy b'day camimaaiya!!! caption 4 the pic with headband reads ' i dont like the nonsense that they put on my head'! hahahaha

-dina-