Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcoming December Babies :o)

Alhamdulillah, a few of my friends have given birth to a December babies. The first December baby was Nur Abyana Safiyya (I hope I got her name right) @ Fifi. Suzy had an easy delivery. I received a text message from Hani at about 11.30 a.m. informing me that Suzy is being wheeled in the labour room and two hours later, Suzy texted me about the delivery! I was so busy that week, I only managed to visit Fifi when she was 10 days old. It was a quick visit with Mega, and I was embarresed because I didn't get anything for her. I visited Fifi again the following week, after my trip to Skudai, with Fifi's gift. I took some photo's of Fifi on my handphone but unfortunately, there seemed to be a technical problem to transfer the files so no photos of Fifi :o( Hope to visit Suzy and Fifi again before she goes back to work.


The second December baby was Khairy, Zureen's third child, who was born on Christmas Eve. Zureen's text message that morning woke me up in time for Subuh prayers. I was indeed surprised, as Zureen's EDD was in mid January, if I was not mistaken. Anyways, my agenda for the day was to send my car for servicing, to Putrajaya to settle some errands for my MIL and have an Avatar date with hubby. We managed to catch the earliest show at The Mines at 11.20 a.m. and was home by 2 p.m. Since hubby had other errands to run, I decided to go visit Zureen at Pantai Hospital in Bangsar. I arrived at about 4 p.m. Aunty Fauziah and Zureen's niece were there. Khairy was indeed a healthy 3.44kg baby, Zureen's smallest baby of the three. I was like, "WHATTTTT????!" Compared to a 2.58kg Faiq and 3.01kg Syamima Aira, that is HUGE. Zureen said that her first born was 3.7+kg and her second born was 3.6+kg. WOW is all I can say!


Meet Khairy!


Zureen's niece and mom

I stayed on until about 5.15 p.m. and made a quick stop at Zalia's in-laws' house to drop Harez's stuffs. It was starting to rain and since it was Christmas eve, I didn't want to be stuck in the jam. Alhamdulillah traffic on the Federal Highway was still smooth when I headed back home.

So to both Suzy & Zureen, congratulations on the arrival of your bundles of joy! It is indeed a perfect way to end 2009!

3 comments:

nur chaz said...

comelnya anak zureen, rasa nk gigit! besar siot anak dia..lebey kurang hilman n jenna

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Anak aku jugak yang kecil molek..

Kalau banding dengan size parents..macam tak logik jer..hahaha!

ja amran said...

yog, saiz anak2 ko mcm saiz anak2 aku je... ehehhe

btw, comelnya anak zureen!