Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dinner Date with The Keliwons

On 18 December 2009, my MSM chum, Ana, came down to KL with her family, for a holiday. Ana is based in Kuantan. Although I met Ana last May wen I visited Kuantan, most of my friends have not seen her since we laft MSM/graduated.

So I took the opportunity to organise a Jejak Kasih session at Tony Roma's, The Gardens. Emails have been sent much earlier but many did not commit. I truly understand as it was a long weekend and other people may have made prior plans. So for all I know, the attendees would be Ana, Nurul, Eppa and I.

Alhamdulillah, on the day itself, many texted me informing that they would be coming. So, in the end, on top of the people mentioned above, Dina and family, Dida, Zaza and Mardiana were also present. as usual, it was havoc and chaotic. Most of us were there by 7 p.m. Lan, Aisy, Syam Hakimi and Umar had to witness the kekecohan! I hade the big sandwich (I think that was what it was called) and it was yummy. Later we had complimentary desserts. I think we were there for the longest time, inviting stares from the waiters and other customers. We left at almost 9 p.m.


Dina & Umar Aisy


Catching-up session


My dinner


Yeay, Eppa's here!


Group pix. Wey, Nurul is missing lar!


The Convent Class of UA81 (and their little men)
L-R: Umar Aisy, Dida, Ana, Mar, Nurul, Dina, Zaza, ME, Hafizuddin Umar & Eppa

Since Rafiq gave me the green light to stay on a bit late, Ana, Nurul, Mardiana, Dida and I decided to continue our catch-up session next door, at Paddington House of Pancakes. I think the only reason we didn't stay long was because we were informed that the restaurant is closing at 9.45 p.m.

As usual, it is always good to meet up. I'm happy that we still keep in touch even though we left college 14 years ago. Deep down inside, we are still the same MSM Convent Girls.

No comments: