Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last Saturday

Last Saturday, I met up with Nina and Nurul at Itallianies, The Curve. I can't remember the last time I met up with Nina, I think it was quite recent before Ramadhan. I can't remember when I last met Nurul though but it is definitely more than 5 months.

Nina is back from Dubai for about 2 weeks for Raya Haji. Infact, she just got back from Bali with her family. Nurul, on the other hand, follows her husband to wherever he sails. She will be on land for about 4 months before she sails away to another destination

Agenda for lunch : Eat & gossip, the usual stuff.


With my makan-tido-gelak chums

Then, I headed straight to Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang to visit Belle and her newborn, Natalie. Masa kat traffic light The Curve tuh, tetiba bengang giler sebb ada sorang minah nih selamba jerk potong queue. Tapi bila tengok betul-betul, rupa-rupanya it was Nurul. She was late for a kenduri in Kelana Jaya. Takpe Nurul..aku maafkan sebab kau dah berbulan-bulan tak nampak darat...hehehe.

Anyway, I called Belle for directions so I made it to Tesco. Then I called her again a few times but there was no answer. So I went looking for Belle's house on my own. After a few trial and error, alhamdulillah, I reached my destination. Collin, Belle's husband was indeed very impressed..woohoo! Even I myself was surprised because I am such a bimbo when it comes to directions!

Raz and Kama were already there when I arrived. Natalie was born on 7 October 2009. She is so cute, adorable and squashable!


Hi, my name is Natalie



With my UiTM chums



Natalie with her big bro, Noel

We chatted fo about an hour before saying our goodbyes. I then headed to Kajang to pick up Rafiq and kids. Thank you for taking care of them, Sayang! I had a great time!

2 comments:

ja amran said...

bagus tul hubby ko sanggup menjaga anak2...

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Yes, I am blessed :o)