Sunday, December 27, 2009

Takziah

Takziah buat Nurul Shima Mislan sekeluarga on the sudden demise of her father this morning.

Shima's dad was ran over by a car, which was racing and was taking over on the left side. At the time, Shima's dad just bought some fruits and was about to get in the car. Shima's mom just saw her husband being ran over in front of her eyes.

I got the story from Aden as I couldn't hear what Shima was saying between her sobs. I do not have the courage to call her, for fear that I myself will not have the strength to console her.

My doa is for arwah. Semoga arwah ditempatkan di kalangan golongan yang beriman dan beramal soleh. And for Shima and her family, semoga tabah menghadapi dugaan ini.

To those who are involved in racing of this sort, stop wasting your time. If you are into racing, there are avenues and proper places for it to be done. A public road/highway is for the public. You don't want to end up being a murderer, like the person who ran over Shima's dad. And you know, what goes around comes around!

Al-Fatihah...

No comments: