Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Days, 3 Movies

During my 10 day leave, I took the opportunity to watch these movies:


1. Princess & The Frog with Ms. Rose



Typical feel-good Disney movie. I loved it as it reminded me of Disney Movies that I used to love like Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast and others. I love the characters especially the alligator and the firefly. And Evangeline, of course..hehe! Although I do feel that they could do less with the singing. When the flamingoes joined it, I thought they were over-doing it a bit.


2. Avatar with hubby



A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! I simply can't imagine how James Cameron could think of doing that movie. Throughout the 2 1/2 hours period, I kept saying to hubby, "Camne diaorang terfikir nak buat movie macam ni ek?!" I definitely vote it to be 2009 Movie of the Year! I hope it'll win loads of awards! And Jake Sully is so yummy!


3. Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 with Amy & Faiq



You can't expect much from a movie which features talking chipmunks. Ms. Rose cannot accept movies as such e.g Stuart Little and the likes. But I though Faiq might enjoy it! Although he didn't sit still, I guess he did enjoy the movie. And the Chippets were a cute addition! They sang Corrine Rae-Bailey's Put Your Records On, Katy Perry's Hot and Cold and Beyonce's All The Single Ladies. There was a team-up song, We are Family, so I can bet there'll be another sequel!

I'm actually impressed with myself, having watched 3 movies in 3 days. Normally, I'll be like scratching my head, thinking what was the last movie I saw..hehehe.

No comments: