Friday, November 20, 2009

There'll Be Sad Songs To Make You Cry

I love music. Sometimes you can relate to them. There are songs that so relate to me that I'd sometimes wonder if the songwriter was mocking me. These were/would have been some of my theme songs during my "unrequited love" days..huhuhu

1. Brandy's Have You Ever(Ultimate Unrequited Love Song!)

2. Wilson Phillip's You're In Love

3. Celine Dion's Water From The Moon

4. Gabrielle's Out of Reach

5. Bonnie Raitts's I Can't Make You Love Me

6. Billie Ocean's There'll Be Sad Songs To Make You Cry

7. 98 Degrees The Invisible Man & The Hardest Thing

8. Cranberries' Linger

9. Allure's All Cried Out

10. Vertical Horizon's Everything You Want

11. New Radical's Someday We'll Know

12. Gloria Estefan's I Can't Stay Away From You

13. Vanessa William's Save The Best For Last

14. The Corrs' What Can I Do

15. Michael Buble's You Don't Know Me Well

16. Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar & You Belong With Me

17. David Archuletta's A Little To Not Over You

What's yours?

3 comments:

Ana Malek said...

zaman dulu ialah cranberries's linger... hmmm so sad. suara dia pun mcm sgt menyedihkan.

kalo yg baru2 ni suka lagu teardrop on my guitar tu esp video clip dia. 'drew said to me.....'

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Hehehe, we think alike.

crushhio said...

i suka fire - babyface and desiree