Sunday, November 8, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru Zaty & Kamarudzaman

Today I attended Zaty's wedding at Dengkil. Zaty was my classmate during A-Levels. She was one of the Convent girls...hehehe! She is also my next door neighbour in the noisy 3rd floor hostel.

I spent the night at D.U yesterday so Dida and I planned to meet up at KLIA since Ikram wanted to open an account with CIMB and one of the CIMB's operating on Sunday is at KLIA. The plan was to meet at 12.30 noon because Zaty's majlis bersanding was scheduled at 12.45 but I only arrived at KLIA at that time. Since I was the one who brought the map, I lead the way, although I did warn her that there are bound to be several U-turns as maps and I do not get along..haha!

I remembered making 1 U-turn and I think we were on the right track but the drive seemed so long, I wondered if we were heading at the right direction. Finally when we reached Kolej Teknologi Timur, I made a stopped, told Dida and Ikram that this bimbo cannot read maps and decided that Ikram should lead the way. Turned out that we were going the right way (~so I take back my bimbo confession~) and finally arrived at Zaty's house in Kampung Jenderam Hilir at 1.15 p.m.

Alhamdulillah, the groom's party also arrived late so we managed to chat with Zaty for a while and watch pengantin berarak. Aira cried when she heard the kompang. We all sat, ate and chatted..mostly about our kids. As much as I wanted to bitch about work, I can't do so due to circumstances. Managed to squash Kahlil, Dida's son who is so damn adorable! We stayed there for about an hour, took photos with the newlyweds and left at about 2.30 p.m.


The lovely bride, Puan Zatilaziya Yahya


Sambut suami


Berarak


Aira yang terkejut dan menangis sebab dengar bunyi kompang


Kahlil


Selamat Pengantin Baru Zatilaziya & Kamarudzaman! Semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu. AMIN!!

No comments: