Friday, November 13, 2009

Introducing Gazza & Liza's Bundle of Joy

On 8 November 2009, my childhood friend, Norkhalizah Khalis @ Liza gave birth to a 3.3kg healthy baby girl via emergency c-sect. The emergency c-sect was performed because the baby was 4 days overdue and had signs of distress. I took the opportunity to visit her with two of my high school friends, Zureen and Ja.

I arrived at the hospital about 15 minutes after Ja and Zureen came. Ja brought along Amir Harith, her second son, who shares the same birthday as Aira, 7 January 2009 :o)

As usual, when old friends meet, it will be pure havoc, even if it is in the hospital. Luckily there was no occupant in the next bed. But we did control our kekecohan because we had to be considerate towards Liza, who cannot enjoy the laughter as much as we do. Harith kept himself entertained but most of the time, Uncle Gazza did the babysitting job. Takpe..practice bro!


Introducing Aisyah Erdina


Proud parents


Camwhoring session


Good job Uncle Gazza


Parents in action


Gorgeous girl :o)

But I have to say that I envy both Zureen and Ja. Their freedom and flexibility. I wish I was like them..sigh!

After visiting Liza, we headed to Great Eastern Mall for a snack. After that, we said our goodbyes as we had other matters to attend to.

It is always good to meet up with old friends. I've known Liza since I was 7, Zureen since I was 10 and Ja since I was 13. They remind you of the best times of your life, during your childhood when everything was so simple, carefree and easy. And I felt better after talking and confiding in them. I hope we will still be friends in the long run and live to visit each other's grandchildren.


Friends For Life, insya-Allah

3 comments:

ja amran said...

yup, friends for life - insyaallah...

Gazza said...

Thanks for the special entry in your blog, Yong....

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Ja: Apa yang penting? Kerjasamaaa..

Gazza: My pleasure!