Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Fine Saturday

It's been a while since my family went to the beach so when Rafiq suggested that we go to PD this weekend, I agreed.

We left AD at 7 a.m., stopped for breakfast at Serdang and reached PD at about 8.15 a.m. Faiq couldn't wait to get into the water. Asked him to be extra careful because wind and wave were strong. Being Faiq, all he could think about is getting himself wet.
















After Aira ate her breakfast, I changed her in a swim suit and brought her to the beach but unfortunately she was afraid of the waves and started crying.


I don't think I like the waves that much, Babah


It was a nice weather to be at the beach because it rained in the morning and slightly cloudy. But that only meant that our time at the beach was limited as the sky got darker at 10 a.m.

Finally managed to coax Faiq to get out of the water after 15 minutes of persuasion. We left PD at about 10.45 a.m. and headed to my parents house in DU.

I am supposed to be at Airis' birthday party right now but both Aira and Faiq were asleep when we reached AD so we had to pass. Sorry Tuya & Airis. Maybe next year ok!


Faiq, refusing to go home

1 comment:

ja amran said...

aira belum tau nikmat main air pantai tu... eheheh