Friday, November 27, 2009

If This Post Has A Title It Will Be Every Swear Word You Can Think Of

You know how upset we are when we read about child abuse cases by maids?!

I was equally upset when I read about the latest case which happened to 8 months old Allysa Idrina Azizan in Tanjung Malim! And had an extra SUPER DUPER RAGE upon finding out that it happened to my friend's daughter!

I had tears in my eyes everytime I think about it! Imagine the trauma, shock and anger faced by my friend, Norhaidah Riboet @ Emon, upon watching the CCTV of the incident?!

I am upset all over again!!!

I know some of us here are equally guilty of maid abuse. But I think the percentage is so much smaller as compared to the case of them abusing our children.

And to think that the country where they hail from had the nerve to demand that their pay is RM800!

I hope and pray that Emon and her family will be strong in surviving this ordeal. I hope baby Allysa will recover soon. I know she will never remember what happened to her. But the scar and pain suffered by her family is unimaginable.

And to the animal that abused her, I hope she will burn in hell!! Hanya Allah saja yang dapat membalas perbuatan terkutuk itu!

No comments: