Saturday, November 21, 2009

Faiq, Is & Feera's Fun Day @ KizSports

Today my family and I went to 1 Utama to join my brother and his family for our kids fun day at KizSports, One Utama. We had lunch at my parents house in DU before going there. We didn't bring Aira along as she was asleep. My sister, Dhirah was the designated babysitter for the day.


~Ultraman jugak yang dia nampak dulu

We bumped into my cousin and his family too. Small world, really!

Faiq and Feera played together whereas Is kept to himself most of time. He seemed to enjoy playing with balls rather than climbing and playing on the slides. As long as he is happy, we are all good :o)




~Love the colours


~My nephew, Ismail Zafree


~My niece, Noor Zafeerah Hanoum




~Fun slide!




~Happy nyer!


~Jumping, jumping!




~The outlet to the highest slide in the building




~Swing, swing!

After spending almost two hours there, it was time to leave. Luckily, Faiq didn't have atantrum as we promised to give him an ice-cream treat. He was so tired of playing that he slept on the way to my parents house.

Dhirah didn't end up babysitting afterall as Aira was still asleep when we got back. Good girl!

No comments: