Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Syawal Stories - Final Chapter

This is more of a photoblog entries of the open houses I attended during Syawal.


1. Dang's open house
Dang's open house was held at her parents' new crib in Seremban. Since we didn't have any other plans that day, Jan and I decided to drive to Seremban. It was fun as I get to chat with Jan along the way. We were the first guests to arrive and Dang gave us a tour of her house. We love the house (and her very own bathtub!). Later, we were joined by Aden and Tuya.




2. Cu's Open House
Cu's open house is of course at her home in Setapak. Cu loves it when everyone is there, she just loves the crowd and noise!




3. Khan's Mahal
Jan and Dik hosted an open house at Khan's Mahal. I invited Zalia and Raz, the expecting mommy and the new mommy. Raz didn't bring Trisya along coz she was sleeping when she was about to leave.




4. Uncle Mid's Open House
Uncle Mid's open house was held on the same day with Khan's Mahal Open House. It is about 10 minutes drive from Khan's Mahal so I dropped by after Raz and Zalia left. Managed to catch up on the latest goss with my sister, Dhirah.


My Grandma (in the middle) with my grand uncle and grand aunts at Uncle Mid's


5. Zalia'a Open House
Zalia hosted an open house at her in-law's house in Bangsar. We went there early because we came from D.U after attending my cousin's open house in Klang. Faiq slept soundly while we were there so I got to chat awith Zalia and NQ in peace..hihi!




6. On the final week of Syawal (which falls on Deepavali), my brother in-law hosted an open house cum my niece, Sabrina's 10th birthday party at his house in BTHO. We had earlier visited Aunty Leela in Melaka for Deepavali.




No comments: