Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Aqiqah and A Wedding

It's been a while since I last attended a classmate's wedding so I was really looking forward to Hasfaradi's. Hasfaradi was my classmate for 2 years during my ADIL years in UiTM and he is the sweetest, nicest and most innocent guy I've known. So his wedding is a must-go.

I arrived at Villa Ukhwah at Taman Titiwangsa around 1 p.m. Searched for familiar faces but there was none so I decided to eat with my family. Later I received a text message from Raz asking me where I was. She had arrived earlier, had eaten and was waiting for the bride and groom in the hall. I told her that I will look for her once I'm done. A few minutes after that, the pengantin's entourage arrived. I took some photos of Adi and Nadia who looked fabulous in apple green.


-Pengantin berarak masuk


-Raz & Kama with Aira


-Jajal & Jajal Jr.


-Kekecohan




-Yang dah lama tak ku temu


As I was about to go in, Raz and Kama came out of the hall. She told me that she had to leave soon. We chatted for a while until it was time for her to leave. I intend to leave as well once my maid finished eating but then I saw Jajal and his family arriving. A while later, Jan came with Dang. The fun has started. I was glad that I got to meet Kak Ina, my classmate whom I have not seen since I left UiTM. I also get to meet Amir, Azah, Nomy, Popeq and their children, Haikal and Alaani. I wished I could stay longer but I had to leave to attend Sheikh's daughter's aqiqah in Shah Alam. On the way to my car, I bumped into Uncle Rizwan, whom I last met at my wedding.

We arrived at Shah Alam at about 3 p.m. I took the wrong turning to Shaeikh's house and ended up arriving later than expected. It's been ages since I've been to Shah Alam. It was such an irony considering it used to be my playground. But that was of course almost 7-8 years ago! When I arrived at Sheikh's there were still loads of guests but the only familiar face I saw was Zaireen's. Even so, I only managed to talk to her for a while as I had to watch over Faiq, who seemed to be showing too much interest in the fish pond. Luckily he was later distracted with Khalis' jeep. That was my first time meeting Sheikh's daughter, Sofea Airis Khalisah and she is so cute and squashable. Geram nak gigit!! Even Aira was fascinated with her! She practically stared at Sofea and ended up pulling Sofea's hair!


-RM10 per squash!



Anyway, I didn't get to stay too long at Sheikh's because I wanted to go over to D.U. Nevertheless, it was good to meet up with old friends. Such a nice feeling to reminisce the good old uni days and see what all of us has become. Hope to stay in touch with all of them :o)

Last but not least, congratulations to the newlyweds Adi & Nadia. Semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu!

No comments: