Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome to the World, Maisara Jawi

Congratulations to Zavina & Budi on the arrival of a 3.35kg Maisara Jawi at 4.40 a.m. on 14 January 2010. I received a text message from Zavina at about 6.30 a.m., informing me that she was at Hospital Pakar An-Nur, Bandar Baru Bangi. Since she will be discharged the next day, I decided to surprise her with a visit after work.

I arrived at An-Nur at about 6.30 p.m. Budi's brother was there too. Maisara was sleeping soundly. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so i think there will only be pix of Maisara when I go for my next visit at her house. Zavina related her delivery story to me, "doktor baru masuk labour room, tak sempat nak angkat kaki lagi, baby dah slide keluar." Hehehe..some delivery adventure huh? She had been complaining that she had been experiencing terrible back aches during pregnancy. Apparently, the baby had been resting on her spine when she entered into her 3rd trimester. No wonder lar. She said that when she was in labour the back pains were more excruciating than her contractions. Aduhhhh! So husbands out there, these are one of the things that your wives went through when they deliver your child in this world. Soo..fikir-fikirkanlah...

Zavina said that before Min (her first daughter) went back home, she pesan to Zavina: "Jangan lupa pok-pok (tepuk) adik tidur, jangan lupa bagi dia minum susu..." So cute, eh? She even left her Elmo doll beside her sister :o)

I left at about 7.15 p.m. as it was time almost Maghrib and Maisara's feeding time. Congratulations once again Zavina and Budi! Say hello to sleepless nights!

2 comments:

nur chaz said...

bila ko nk g umah dia? kalau aku pree, nk ikut

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Chaz, anti aku inform ko bila aku nak gi. But most probably after CNY sebab sebelum tuh aku tak percuma..hahahah!