Friday, July 3, 2009

Tagged by Jan & Ana











My first tag in this blog..hehe



5 fakta menarik tentang Jan Khan




1) Knew her through Dang during IP class in UiTM


2) Selalu lepak at her rented house in Shah Alam during ADIL days. Since I am a last minute person, I will always print stuffs at her house


3) When we played the mentor-mentee game back in UiTM, she was my mentee (or was it mentor?)


4) Even though I stayed in KL, I spent a night in her house on the night we went to the Corrs concert. It irritates the hell out of her brother, Upiq, who thinks that I was using her coz I didn't want to use my own car. "Apahal nak tido umah kita? Drive pastuh balik umah sendiri takleh ke? Kalau dari Johor ke lain citer arr!"


5) She later became my sister in-law when I married Upiq. (Yup the same Upiq in No. 4)



5 fakta menarik tentang Ana Malek



1) Knew her in college during A-Levels. We were in the same class (the famous Convent class). But we weren't close back then because I stayed in the hostel whilst she stayed in the apartment.


2) She was my firm mate (firm 10) during ADIL. Our firm was called Marwaliz, Sujairi & Associates.


3) She was Jan's housemates so Fact 2 above applies.


4) She is married to her high school friend and is blessed with 3 children. And despite having 3 children, she still looks the way she does back in college.


5) Her son Adam, is one month older than Faiq.



Setiap blogger mestilah menyatakan 10 fakta ataupun hobi diri sendiri


1) Yong is not my real name. Some of my relatives don't even know my real name is Nuraizah.


2) Back in primary school, I had a muhibbah "geng rehat". My "geng rehat" were Wee Chui Sien and Erin Melani Sequiera. I still keep in touch with Wee who is now in Australia. I wish I know Erin's whereabouts.


3) My first tv sweetheart was Richard Dean Anderson a.k.a MacGyver.


4) I was crowned Ratu Cakap when I was in Form 2. One of the teachers commented, "If we send her to North Pole, she'll make friends with the penguins".


5) I am somehow connected with a lot of people and it scares the hell out of me. I think it's because I share too much info. This is a simple example: Dida is my friend whom I got to know during A-Levels. When she was in school, she was close to one of my childhood friend, Chaz whom I know because we both stayed in Bukit Pringgit before she moved to Seremban where she knew Dida. Dida's sister Mega, was my colleague in KWP and her cousin Chip is my UiTM circle of friends. Dida's husband, Ikram is related to my SMDU schoolmate, Ashraf and knew my friends, Wee Chui Sien and Wazni Aida who were my schoolmates but later moved to Seremban. Get the picture?


6) I am a last minute person, first class procrastinator and a bimbo. I got lost once when I wanted to go to KL Sentral from Bangsar.


7) I am very sarcastic. I can be very mean when I want to. I may forgive but I'll never forget.


8) I have a range of expressions. My friends cannot stand it when I roll my eyes.


9) I am married to my bestfriend's brother and am blessed with two children.


10) I love travelling and dream of being a traveller.



Anda perlu memilih 10 penerima award seterusnya dan describe tentang mereka:-
1) Arin : my good friend
2) Ja : my good friend and a Pringgal
3) Kak Tine : My OTT biras
4) Cheq: High school friend juga


Cukup lar ek?!

4 comments:

arin said...

tergelak aku baca bab upiq tuh..

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Kisah benar tuh..hehehe!

ja amran said...

weh... believe it or not... ini first time aku bukak blog ko (cos i never know it exist!!!)
sorry dear... mistake of an old pringgal (ruby??? hahahha)

Ana Malek said...

i bet u still annoys him (Upiq) now and them. Cute kan....