Monday, July 6, 2009

First-Class Bimbo


Yup, that's ME! Yours truly!


Yesterday, Rafiq decided to retire early from my in-laws place as he had some work to complete. As we passed the SK Sg. Sekamat, I realised that I left my handphone. So he had to turn around. Luckily we were still in Sg. Sekamat area so it was a reasonable U-turn.


I went inside the house, put my handbag on the table and called my handphone from the house phone. Found the handphone and left the house. We were still in Sg. Sekamat area when I searched frantically for my handbag. Had to make another U-turn and found my handbag on the table.


And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how I self-claimed and crowned myself a FIRST CLASS BIMBO!


Thank you all!

4 comments:

Arin said...

reaksi muka rafiq?2 kali u-turn?

Miss J said...

haahahahahhahahahaha

kalau yong first class bimbo.. abg fiq is He-bimbo. hahhaah

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Arin, dia bengang le.

Jan, bukan He-bimbo, HimBo ler. Which means that we are MFEO rite..hihihi!

ja amran said...

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim... - nak kutuk kena bismillah dulu)

it is so honorable of u to self-claimed urself first class bimbo! hahahah very proud of u!!