Sunday, July 5, 2009

2 weekends = 4 weddings + 2 movies

Last week I spend two days attending two weddings. One was the aqad nikah ceremony of my cousin's daughter Siti Fatimah who has now become Mrs. Muntaha. The aqad nikah was held in Bangi, whereas the reception was held on Sunday at Dewan Sri Melati, Putrajaya Corporation (PjC).

Officially becomes Pn. Siti Fatimah


Wedding reception in Dewan Sri Melati, PjC



After Siti Fatimah's aqad nikah, the Khan clan went to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Mines Shopping Centre. Thanks to my SIL, Jan, for booking 18 tickets for all of us..hehe. The 3 musketeers namely Asif, Mu'az and Faiq sat side by side so Kak Ida and I spent most of the time shhhh'ing' them when they got over-excited. Some of the conversation are as follows:
Asif: Autobot la baik!
Mu'az: Mana ada!
Faiq: Ye! Isticon (Decepticons) yang jahat!
1/2 before the movie ended, there was total silence so we knew the three of them had fallen asleep..hehehe. The movie was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! And Megan Foxx was of course hotter than hot..haha!
This weekend, Faiq and I went to Watch Ice Age: The Dawn of Dinosaurs at Cineleisure Damansara with my brother, my SIL and my niece Feera. It was Feera's first time watching a movie so my SIL was quite anxious and hoping that she would sit still throughout the movie. We saw the 3D version so the children took some time to get use to the 3D spectacle. I could see that Feera enjoyed herself tremendously. Faiq on the other hand only saw it for 1/2 hour before dozing off till the movie ended. After the movie, we went to visit my brother, SIL and our new niece, Ilham Muneerah. She will be 1 month old this Thursday.
On Sunday we attended two weddings: Adzlin@Su's at Dewan Sri Melati PjC and Marish's in Nilai. Su is my in-law's neighbour and Marish is Dida's brother. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Kahlil this time around. But we had a good chat with Chip and her hubby, Reza.
Su & Shazly


Us being silly!
Sorry kids, your moms are total camwhores and it didn't matter that you're crying your lungs out as long as they are caught on camera! Haha!





Marish & Sarah


With Chip, Dida's cousin cum UiTM chum



The past two weekend had been tiring. Another tiring weekend is on its way but we look forward to see Rafiq in action in the coming PD Triathlon! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Miss J said...

faiq dozing off while watching movies.. reminds me of someone.. who ek? his babah of course! HAHAAHHAHAAH!

me likey the pic! hahaha.. kelakar tgk2 budak2 nangis tapi the moms and aunts seronok je tangkap gambar hihih.

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Like father like son!

Anonymous said...

oiiit!! awat ada ajis sattar dalam ini gambar?

-dina-