Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wristlets R Us

What do you do when your purse/handbag is too big to carry around to internal meetings, lunch at the office or you just want to segregate your important stuffs (such as handphone and keys) rather than having to rummage through your bag?
You resort to your new BFF- wristlet.
A wristlet is a band which encircles the wearer's wrist. In my context, it is a small purse/bag which is attached to a wristlet. Now that I have it, I can't imagine living without it (this is my "mad-about-wristlet" side speaking!)
And this is what we do on a boring weekend...hehehe

My Signature Coach Wristlet




Jan's Ergo Coach Wristlet




K.Tine's Madison Coach Wristlet




We *HEART* our wristlets very much! Muahhhhs!

6 comments:

Mak Su said...

giler tak boleh blah korg ni.

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Dhee, lu find us TMTH izit??!Kitaorang memang OTT..muahahaha!!

Miss J said...

mak su nak jugakkkkkkkkkkkk

I LOVEE THE POST

and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE my wristlet!!! hehehe. can't live without it. it is my new BFF.

Ain Bubuk said...

tunggu la i beli pulak nnti..tunggu tunggu!!!(cas dowh korg!!! urgghhh!)

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Ain, kalau u beli nanti kita amik gambar lagi skali okey!

Hahaha..in the mean time..jangan jeyles k!

Miss J said...

hahahha ain, dont hate us cuz we are cas. hahaha know you love us xoxo! hahahahah