Monday, May 25, 2009

Untitled

Kris Allen crowned as the 8th American Idol marks the end of my era of being a reality show devotee for this year. The beginning of the end was the finale of the Amazing Race, followed by the American Idol finale last Thursday. These two shows are the ones I follow religiously. I know there are loads of others but I don’t wanna end up being a reality show slave..haha. Besides I don’t think I have the energy to quarrel with Faiq over tv programs.

Heard 2 great songs on the way to work today. King of Wishful Thinking by GoWest (OST Pretty Woman) and You Make It Real by James Morrison. I never get tired of listening to James Morrison.

Was instructed to go to a meeting in Cyberjaya but that meeting is postponed so looks like I’ll be attending the other meeting upstairs.

Hey wait a minute! There’s still Amazing Race Asia! Yippee..something to look forward to!

Ok, off to meeting!

No comments: