Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Walk In The Park

It’s been a while since I last walked at AD Park. I think the last time was during my 35th week of pregnancy, which was way back in December. When Jan told me she wanted to brisk walk this morning, I told her to count me in.

We started walking at about 8 a.m. By that time the sun was already up. At first we thought of driving to the park and started our brisk walk from the park but decided to start from my house. As usual, we will walk at the main road route before returning back to the park. That way, we’ll have a longer distance.

Anyway, as we were passing the park, we realized that there was an aerobic group. My husband once told me that in order to join, there’s a monthly fee where you’ll get a t-shirt so the instructor knows that you are part of the group. However, when I saw the group this morning, they didn’t have a “uniform”. Jan went over to one of the ladies and asked and we were delighted when told that we can join and contribute whatever amount to the instructor. The session was about to end but we were just in time to join the power walk poco-poco..seronok tak terhingga..hehehe. Sempat juga warm down tai-chi style before heading back home. The aerobic session will be on Saturdays and Sundays and insya-Allah I will make time to join it from now on. Any takers?
Came back at about 9 a.m., bought breakfast (nasi lemak & nasi berlauk) and later went to Econsave to buy Prego pasta sauce (mode malas nak masak coz Rafiq was not around). Later in the evening my parents came over to visit Faiq & Aira and brought more food. Ermmm..penuh le fridge 1-2 hari nih.

No comments: