Friday, October 8, 2010

Today's Story

This whole week, all my works were put on hold because we had to prepare for today's meeting.

The meeting was in Shah Alam. There were supposed to be 25 attendees, excluding us! The first attendee came at about 10.45 p.m. In the end, only two people turned up! After waiting for almost 1 1/2 hours, the meeting was called off! Apparently there was a communication breakdown. It was really frustrating! Such a waste of time, energy and resources. Initially, we were scared that our boss will be pissed. Luckily, he was ok with it. Probably because he knew we had done everything on our part and the Chairperson was on our side. Phew!!

We arrived at Putrajaya at about 12.20 noon. I had make plans to have coffee with Rose in Alamanda. Both of us had eaten so we could spend more time discussing over coffee. I bought a Summer Stack cake which was yummy and cafe latte. We then made plans for Rose's trip to UK which is happening in two weeks time. So SYOK!! I wish I could follow her (over lar kan??!) I really had a great time and it really compensated the frustration of the cancelled meeting in the morning. I also need not rush as the meeting I was supposed to attend in the evening was cancelled!!

Great food, great company, fun planning...BLISS!

No comments: