Saturday, October 30, 2010

Of Ringtones

Early this week, the Hitz.fm Morning Crew discussed the topic of the ringtones set for your contacts. I am the kind of person who sets ringtones for everyone – my hubby, my family, my circle of friends. It is definitely useful for purposes of identification. The reason of choosing those songs to the group is based on the songs I have on my handphone.

So these are the ringtones set on my handphone :o)

Hubby – Toploader’s Dancing in the Moonlight

Home AD – Faiq singing Mari Mengenal Malaikat

D.U family – Spongebob Squarepants’ final score

Kajang family – Black Eyed Peas’ Mas Que Nada

MGHS friends – Dora The Explorer’s theme

SMDU friends – Maroon 5’s Won’t Go Home Without You

MSM friends – The Simpsons’ theme

UiTM friends – Spongebob Squarepants’ theme

KWP friends – Amazing Race’s Theme

Bosses – Star Wars Imperial March theme

My RnL and DPA friends all have different ring tones which are taken from Sony Ericsson’s tunes selection. My general ringtone is I Dream of Jeannie’s theme and the tune for my sms alert is The Temptations’ Build Me Up Buttercup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keliwon nye ringtone mana weih?
-dina-

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Keliwon nyer ringtone adalah theme song The Simpsons ~ harap maklum!