Friday, October 1, 2010

The Passing

My Pak Long passed away on 30 September 2010 at about 11.45 p.m. He was 78.

His health has deteriorated since he was first admitted to hospital on 1 Syawal.

My only regret was I didn't make a subsequent visit after visiting him on 2 Syawal at Kajang Hospital. This is the third death of my dad's siblings. My dad lost both his brother and sister in the space of one week in November 2008.

Alhamdulillah the weather was kind during his funeral. According to Rafiq, everything went well at the cemetery.

"To Him we belong, to Him is our return. Life in this world is only a sojourn."
Al-fatihah. Semoga roh Pak Long ditempatkan di kalangan golongan orang-orang yang beriman.

Amin.

2 comments:

ja amran said...

our condolences to you and family. alfatihah...

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Thanks Ja!