Saturday, August 14, 2010

Faiq's 5th at DU

Last week, my sisters planned a birthday celebration for Faiq at D.U. It was a birthday cum anniversaries celebration (for my brother on 24 July, ours on 31 July and my parents 2 August). Initially I wanted to buy a fruit tart from Delifrance but because we were short of time, I ended up buying Baskin and Robbins ice cream. My sister in-law made bubur lambuk and rendang ayam.

Let's go to Atok's house

Is, Feera & Faiq

Ilham Muneerah

Blackcurrant cake from Cake Sense

Macam-macam gaya nyanyi birthday song

Make a wish!

Atok & Mak Tok with the 5 grandchildren

Main lagi

We had fun but unfortunately we had to leave early as Faiq had not finished most of his homeworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kemain lagik camimaaiya!!! pop diva sesangat!! -dina-

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Sangat DIVA khennnn! Pakai kaftan pun nak naik kuda..mana tak diva!