Thursday, August 12, 2010

Faiq is 5!

Faiq is 5 today!

5 years, 1,500 + days spent with him.

No doubt there will be shouting matches between me and him every day..when I wake him up, when I ask him to do his homework and go to sleep.

No doubt he drives me up the wall when he repeats his requests for Mentos, Vitagen etc .

No doubt I go crazy when he bullies Syamima.

No doubt his naughtiness had led to me pinching and spanking him.

But he melts my heart when he sang songs like Ibu and You Are My Sunshine to me.

He melts my heart when he softly says "Thank You, Mama" after I scratch his back before he goes to sleep.

He melts my heart when he apologised to Rafiq for playing roughly when Rafiq was sick in bed.

Faiq, I may be so garang to you that the only thing that reminds you of me is our shouting matches. I may be cranky back from work and let it out on you, But do know that you are the most precious thing to me and I love you with all my heart! Semoga Faiq menjadi seorang insan yang beriman dan bertaqwa yang akan menjadi kebanggaan Mama dan Babah!

AMIN!

THEA'S BABY BOY

You will always be my baby boy
You don't have to worry not any more
You will always be my pride and joy
I'll be by your side forever more

For you I've a real pain cos I'm away but my baby
Watch you in darkest days I'm right behind you
In these hard times see I will guide you
Promise you is what I do, is what I do
You're in my heart even when we're apart
You're my life, my love, my all
I'm here for you no matter what you do
I'll be your light, I will see you through

You will always be my baby boy
You don't have to worry not any more
You will always be my pride and joy
I'll be by your side forever more
For ever more...

No comments: