Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ultimate Owta Master

I predicted that Rafiq and I will have a difficult time getting Faiq ready for school. We woke him up at 6.40 a.m. and after taking away his pillow, taking off his pyjama pants that he actually woke up to watch tv. After watching Loopdidoo, I managed to get him to the toilet, not voluntarily of course. He protested and cried.

Getting to get him to wear his uniform was also taxing. I can see that he is so not looking forward to go to school.

As I got ready to send him off, he managed to come up with one last owta, in his pursuit to not go to school..

"Mama, mata Faiq bengkak lagi. Belum baik. Tak boleh pegi school!"

Aik, bila gi rumah both grandparents ligat plak bermain dengan all the cousins...takde masalah plak ek?

Faiq, faiq!

1 comment:

ja amran said...

aku kasik ko award, sila ke blog ek