Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I've been meaning to post an entry since last Sunday but i've been soooo busy!

Aaaanyways, last Sunday I met up with my SMDU schoolmates. The get-together at Pappa Rich, D.U, was organised by Avian, as Glenn Chew, our classmate came back from Autralia for CNY. There were four of us..yours truly, Avian, Glenn and Azlan. I haven't seen Glenn since he went to OZ almost 10 years ago. As for Avian and Azlan, I can't seem to remember when I last saw them but I'm sure it's more than 3 years ago.

Azlan

Glenn Chew

Avian

It was nice to see them, the next reunion will probably be at Shikin's wedding next week, insya-Allah.

Yesterday, before going to D.U, we went to Ampang Park to purchase Faiq's tennis racket. Rafiq has been planning to train Faiq to play tennis and he feels that Faiq is big enough to be trained now. So today all of us went to Kompleks Sukan Jalan Duta to have our first training :o) The rent for a court is RM6 per hour.  I didn't take any photos because I didn't bring my camera. But I'm hoping this will be a weekly event. I do need the exercise and it's an opportunity for us to bond. There were people who were coaching, training and playing for fun. Almost all the courts were occupied. After the training, Rafiq played another round of tennis at his usual spot at Bt. 11.

Waiting to board the LRT to Ampang Park from KLCC

Faiq with his tennis racket

We then had lunch at Kajang before going to Kak Tine's condo for a dip in the pool. It was indeed very realxing considerinbg the warm waether we are experiencing. At first, Aira was afraid and crying but she started enjoying herself when she discovered the art of "tepuk air" from Irsyad. Beria-ia dia gelak! As for Faiq..tak payah cakap lar! He refused to go out until the rest of his cousins were out. Sekarang nih, both of them are sleeping soundly due to exhaustion. Faiq tak habis homework lagi tuh...hmmm!

Yesterday before I went to my parent's house I went to visit Zetty's niece, Ayesha Tihani. Bumped into Zetty on our way in. We didn't stay too long because we were already late to go to my parents. Congratulations to Nana and Man, the newly crowned parents, on the arrival of your bundle of joy!

I hate to think that the weekend is over! The only thing that I am looking forward to is my date with Ms. Rose tomorrow. 2 HRC t-shirts...WOOHOO!!!

And Happy 14 Months Old Birthday, Syamima Aira!


2 comments:

thewisekid said...

happy belated 14months birthday, Aira!
tak sempat nak squeeze the li'l chipmunk masa jumpa kao kat hospital hari tuh laa!!!
aira really does look like a li'l cheeky chipmunk!! ;p
mcm Alvin the Chipmunk pun ada gak!! ;p

and i mean that in a good way OK! ;p

Nuraizah@Yong said...

I don't think you'll be able to do much by squeezing or squashing her. She'll give you that 'no perasaan' look..hahaha!