Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday Weddings

The starting of school holiday means loads of wedding invitations! :o)

Today, we attended 2 weddings. One was Kak Aisyah's (Rafiq's colleague) daughter's wedding at AU2 Keramat and the other was Azni's wedding at Kelab Darul Ehsan, Taman TAR.

As Lilo informed me that she'll be at Azni's wedding at about 1.30 p.m., we decided to go to Keramat first. Rafiq told me that Kak Aisyah is his boss' secretary and a friend of Cu, Rafiq's aunt who used to work in MISC. As we were there during the peak hour, we didn't stay long as people were waiting to get seats. We left just when the rombongan pengantin arrived.

Next on the agenda was Azni@Kakak's wedding. Besides Shikin's wedding the day before, I honestly can't remember when was the last time I attended a friend's wedding! I think we arrived a few minutes after Lilo, Shikin & Lat because as we entered the hall, they were about to take their food. Azni had already bersanding by then, she was at the main dining table. As I already eaten, my main agenda was gossip sessions with the girls. As there was no place left at their table, I had to push (literally pushed) Raif (Lilo's son) in the name of gossip! Hahaha..it was so damn funny and the look on Raif's face says, "HOW DARE THIS WOMAN PUSH ME OFF MY THRONE!!!" Aunty Yong is so sorry, darling!

Nisa and Raif (before de-throne incident)

Khairil & Azni

Ultimate Gossip Girls (sorry Raif!)

Gossipmongers 'r' us
Aaanyways, we chatted and laughed and when the newlyweds made their rounds to greet the guests, we get to take photos with them :o)

With the newlyweds

The lovely bride :o)

I had a great time, albeit short. Congratulations to Azni & Khairil! Semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu. AMIN!

No comments: