Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hail King David!


My husband and I have been religiously following The Biggest Loser Asia since Day 1!!

Yesterday, when we were watching the grand finale, just minutes Aaron Mokhtar was weighed in, meaning just minutes before the winner was announced, heavy rain started to pour (alhamdulillah!..but...) and the usual "SERVICES CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE" was on our tv screen.

Both Rafiq and I laughed out loud at the irony as we stayed up until 12 midnight to see the ending and Faiq had gone to bed early so we were watching tv with no interruptions.

But, we had expected that David Gurani @ King David will be crowned the first Biggest Loser Asia winner.

Congratulations to King David!

But as stated by Sarimah and the trainers, by losing all those weight, all of the contestants are already winners!

Watching The Biggest Loser is indeed inspiring! I wonder when I will be motivated to take up the challenge!

3 comments:

Gallivanter said...

David looks terrible, now just too underweight. The show has lost the plot.

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Agreed. I think he was too keen to win against Carlo! People who lost weight should look young and healthy. He looks old and haggard to me!

Anonymous said...

I wonder did mr ambitious David take appetite suppresant drugs as well as orlisatat maybe when he left controlled conditions. I wouldn't be surprised!