Saturday, September 5, 2009

Iftar Malam Keliwon

This is an outdated post..hehehe. Been busy last week that I didn't have the chance to update.

Aaaanyways, on Friday, while I was still at the office, I received a text message from Shima informing me that she was already in MV. I left the office at about 5.15 p.m., bought iftar food for the house and went back home. The initial plan was to take Faiq with me, but since Rafiq will be breaking fast at home, I decided not to. Rafiq warned me of a bad traffic at Seputeh but when I arrived there, there was traffic but the car was moving. I arrived at MV at about 7 p.m.


I was at SFSH around the same time as Dang. Shima and Zaza were already there and I felt bad for not bringing Faiq coz Zaza brought Hykiel. This is the second time I met Hykiel and he was as talkative as Zaza. Like mother, like son.


As iftar was drawing closer, Julie, Dina, Aden and Fariza started arriving. I also bumped into Zavina and her family who happened to break fast at the next table. She, of course, discovered that I was there upon hearing my "melodious" voice...hehehe. Alhamdulillah, she is 5 months pregnant with her second child.



So, the attendees were:

1. Yong @ Ketua Keliwon
2. Aden @ Penolong Ketua Keliwon
3. Shima @ Keliwon Blur Tak Hengat
4. Dina @ Keliwon Propah Ganda
5. Zaza @ Keliwon Pinoy Malatops
6. Julie @ Keliwon Dah Tak Dara @ Keliwon Demi Moore @ Keliwon Mak Lampir
7. Dang @ Keliwon Panglima Sakti
8. Fariza



The buffet spread was excellent, and my favourite had to be the Lasagna. It was very cheesy chewy. Just thinking about it make my mouth waters...yummers!



I can assure you that our table was the noisiest table of the night. The main event was catching up on our lives and reminiscing the good old days. Ada gak selingan komedi and advertisement of Julie's wedding ring by Dina. Dah nama pun Keliwon Propah Ganda kan..mesti laa live up to the standard. And because mommy was having too much fun, Hykiel decided to change base and play at Zavina's table.
Antara aksi-aksi terlampau malam itew:
Gossip baik punya!!


Aksi apakah?


Dah nama pun Keliwon Propah Ganda kan?

Sempat menarik rambut

Iklan cincin


Ermmm..


Like mother, like son

As usual, time flies so quickly when you are having fun. We left SFSH at about 9.30 p.m. I am looking forward to meet them again..hopefully during Syawal.




2 comments:

Ana Malek said...

hahahah best ler, feels like im there too. thanks yong...

Anonymous said...

i lap u ollllssss!!! muahhhh

-K.propah-