Friday, September 25, 2009

Complete

When I was in primary school, I used to have a group of friends which consists of 3 girls. Me, Wee Chui Sien and Erin Melani Sequerah. Very 1 Malaysia. The three of us got along very well and we used to go for recess together.
Somehow, Erin and I lost touch. I don't know how that happened. We went to different high schools and I moved to KL when I was in Form 4. Although I do hear about her from other people, we never actually kept in touch.
I searched for her in Friendster and Facebook but never found her. Off late, many of my primary school friends managed to track me and I found Erin on one of my friend's list. I added her as a friend and once she accepted and saw me online, we chatted.
I can't believe I have found Erin. Now, my "geng" is complete :o)

No comments: