Monday, August 17, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru Amy Lisa & Juahari

Went to Amy's wedding in Bangi on Saturday. Amy was my colleague in KWP and had been my room mate for the past 4 1/2 years that I've been at KWP. She is my saviour most of the time, reminding me of office matters which most of the time yours truly is simply ignorant or forgetful of.

Mrs. Juahari & Mr. Amy
Amy got to know Juahari about a year ago. And she has never been happier. On Saturday, she officially became Mrs. Juahari. He completes her.


Waited for Ms. Rose at the rows of furniture shop after Kajang shop. She asked me to lead the way as she has just been traumatised losing her way in KL. Little did she know that her good friend is an ultimate bimbo when it comes to reading maps.



Luckily, Suzy was already there so she gave me directions. I was actually on the right track but I just made the wrong turnings...hahahaha!. We reached there at about 12.30 noon and meet up with my former KWP chums. The bride and groom wore purple.



KWP Reunion


A while after we arrived there was a double birthday celebration for Aliaa and another girl whom I presumed is Aliaa's cousin. It was a happy, cheery occasion!


Happy Birthday Aliaa



Had to leave at about 1.30 p.m. as I had to take Faiq for another hospital visit..repeat blood test. Congratulations Amy and Juahari! Semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke anak cucu! Am so happy for you!



Rombongan KWP



Amy and Juahari


No comments: