Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Faiq is 4



Today Faiq celebrates his 4th birthday. How time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was admitted at Putrajaya Hospital and delivered a 2.58kg Faiq. I will always remember the overwhelmed feeling when I heard his first cry and held him in my arms for the first time.


Since Faiq was my first born, every single thing was new and challenging. And it was sad that I had to part with him when he was 5 months old, when I had to attend my DPA course. Of course I go back every day but I didn't get to spend as much time with him throughout the 6 months. And I missed him terribly when I went for outdoor modules and felt helpless especially when he had chicken pox when I was in Kelantan for 1o days.


Faiq is also prone to illness. He was admitted to DSH for bronchulitis when he was just 4 months old. I think throughout his 4 years of his life, he had been admitted 5 times already. Last year on his 3rd birthday, he suffered from Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. This year, it was high fever. But he is recovering, Alhamdulillah.


Faiq is a bit hyper and thus, most of the time he drives me nuts and annoys me. Nowadays, he seems to be getting more dose of rotan from both me and Rafiq. But he is also funny and can be very sweet sometimes. He is normally sweet to me when he wants something from me. And you can really tell when he is sick coz he will be very quiet and weak. A real contrast from his normal loud self.


But whether he is naughty or sweet, he is my Faiq, whom I carried for 36 weeks and is now 4 years old! Happy 4th Birthday Lala Faiq. Semoga Faiq membesar sebagai seorang insan yang berjaya dalam kehidupan, beriman dan beramal soleh dan taat kepada mama dan babah dan menjadi role model kepada adik. AMIN!




5 comments:

ja amran said...

hepi birthday, big bro faiq!

hani said...

eppy bday handsome boy, bule kenen ke hasya tak nanti..hahaha..ibu yang OVER!
btw, tak tau nape but rasa mcm sayu je baca nih...touching giler...
mak- mak punya perasaan..
those who called 'mother'
only knows the feeling of raising a child kan...
and i'm sure faiq wouldnt ask for more for having such a wonderful mother like u! ;)

Miss J said...

happy bday 'aiq!

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Thank you Bobo!

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Aca: Thanks for the birthday wish

Hani: Cadangan untuk Hasya menjadi bakal menantu boleh dipertimbangkan...hehee. Thank you for the comment. Really sweet of you :o)