Friday, August 7, 2009

Congrats Mr. Julie & Mrs. Aizat

Alhamdulillah, my target to go back at 5 p.m. was achieved. The reason for it was to attend Julie's aqad nikah ceremony at Saujana Impian at 9 p.m. Julie was my classmate in the famous Convent class back in my makan-tido-gelak days in MSMKL. Julie and Aizat had been going out for a while before they tied the knot. I don't know how long exactly but I know for a fact that Aizat had been a regular at our annual iftar session for the past 3 years or so.
I left the office at about 5.15 p.m. and went to Alamanda to buy Julie's wedding gift and Irsyad's birthday present. As it is now the Mega Sale Carnival, I got distracted with other stuffs and ended up leaving Putrajaya at about 6.45 p.m. Went to pick up Faiq at his nursery and got ready for Julie's aqad.
I arrived at Julie's house at about 9 p.m. At that time, the ceremony was just about to start. The hall was full so I just stood at the door to take some photos. Julie's wedding theme is black and white.


Hantaran from both sides



Anak daraku yang khayal menghisap jari



Faiq - trying to figure out what to do


Earlier this morning, Aden told me that she was coming. Since I didn't see her around, I decided to give her a call. She told me that she is stuck in the office with no electricity..huhu. Anyways, I later got the opportunity to cilok masuk so I decided to sit close to Julie where I can capture as much photos as possible of this historic moment of her life.

Aqad nikah ceremony

Alhamdulillah, at about 9.30 p.m., Julie Zuuriaty and Aizat Shahrin was pronounced husband and wife. There were laughters in the air throughout the ceremony as the qadhi cracked loads of jokes to calm Aizat's nervousness. After reading the takliq, presenting the mas kahwin and exchange of rings, Julie surprised Aizat with a card which she read out loud. It was very sweet of her to do that and I could see that Aizat was touched by his 'Ding's' gesture.


Alhamdulillah, Julie is now officially Mrs. Aizat



Striking a pose for my album


Bacaan Takliq


Aizat presenting Julie the dowry


Exchange of rings


Julie surprising Aizat with a card


The ceremony was over at about 10 p.m. I said my goodbye to Mr. Julie & Mrs. Aizat as they makan beradap. Selamat Pengantin Baru Julie Zuuriaty and Aizat Shahrin! I am so happy for both of you! :o)

Makan beradap
Faiq threw up in the car as we were on our way back. Stopped by at Petronas Bandar Tun Hussien Onn to clean up. Julie's reception will be tomorrow night, where I hope to meet more of my makan-tido-gelak chums. And I am also looking forward to have an audience with Raja Zander Mikhail Aziz, Sha's newborn. Can't hardly wait!!

No comments: