Saturday, June 13, 2009

Of weddings and niece

On Saturday we attended Uncle Adnan's daughter's wedding at Wardieburn Camp, Setapak. Uncle Adnan and his family have known my in-laws family for ages. Traffic was bad as we were going there. Rafiq had gone through at least three alternative routes and we ended up reaching there at 2 p.m.


Men & women in uniform


Cik Su, Mama & Jan



Family potrait yang tak berapa jadi sebab sorang merajuk & lagi sorang meragam..hehe




After the wedding, we went to my parents house to pick up my sister and aunty Leela to visit my niece (yang masih belum ada nama as of today)


With Mak Tok




Faiq, Aira & their cousin


Left USJ before Maghrib, went back to D.U, picked up my other sister at her friend's house in TTDI. Since the children were asleep, Rafiq and I introduced my sisters to Pappa Rich which recently opened just around the corner..
Looks like from now on, it'll be, "Jom makan kat Pappa Rich lar!"..hehe


3 comments:

Ana Malek said...

suka tgk gambar famili kau. heeh tho aira is crying, her gown is cute!

Miss J said...

hahahaha
muka faiq gile eksyen! mcm bobo di gambar atas itus. hahaha.

Miss J said...

lupa nak comment.. jadi mama papa.. asyik2 papparich!!!