Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Loss

My Mak Long passed away on 22 November 2010 at about 10.00 p.m. She was 81. Her death came 1 1/2 months after my Pak Long's death. Both of them passed away in the months of Eid, my Pak Long in Syawal and my Mak Long in Zulhijjah.

She had undergone a stomach operation and her health had deteriorated from thereon. I never visited her in the hospital. The last time I saw her was during my Pak Long's tahlil.

Alhamdulillah the funeral went well.

"To Him we belong, to Him is our return. Life in this world is only a sojourn."

Al-fatihah. Semoga roh Mak Long ditempatkan di kalangan golongan orang-orang yang beriman.

Amin.

2 comments:

ja amran said...

alfatihah...

aku pena dgr satu ceramah ni, ustaz tu cakap...dunia ni tempat yang susah bagi org muslim tapi syurga bagi orang kafir dan kufur... nothing related to your posting :D

semoga your aunty ditempatkan bersama org2 beriman...amin

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Thanks!