Friday, September 3, 2010

Majlis Berbuka Puasa Tahun 2010 - Perjumpaan Keliwon-Keliwon Jelita Kebangsaan

This year, while planning for our annual iftar, Dang came up with a proposal of the event, namely Majlis Berbuka Puasa Tahun 2010 - Perjumpaan Keliwon-Keliwon Jelita Kebangsaan. She even came up with the objective of the majlis i.e. "Penyatuan Ummah dan Pengeratan Silaturrahim".

This year we decided on Tony Roma's at Mid Valley. Dina had booked a place for 15 people, which was reduced to 14 as she herself couldn't make it. I arrived early, shopped a little and waited at our table at 6.15 p.m. to secure the booking.

As I was the first to arrive, I managed to browse through every item on the menu to make sure that I ordered the right one. Then I saw a familiar face..Ain and her hubby Anas, who were also there for buka puasa. At about 6.50 p.m. Dang arrived, followed by Shima, Julie, Iderk and Dida, who brought along Ikram and Kahlil. Aden arrived at about 8 p.m. Oh well, better late than never!

So 14 pax turned out to be 8 pax. We ordered our food and chatted. Kahlil was a good boy, as he had Ikram and his Ultraman figurines to entertain him. Our iftar was filled with the usual kutuk mengutuk and laughter. I think the funniest part of the night when Julie pronounced LV as ElWee!

The menu

Ikram, Kahlil, Dida, Iderk, Julie & Dang

 Me, Aden & Shima



The glorious foods I feasted on 

Keliwonz yang memeriahkan majlis

Our iftar ended at about 9 p.m. We bade and hugged each other goodbye and wished everyone a Happy Aidilfitri. Aden and I went for coffee and I ended up going back at 11.30 p.m.

I had a great time and am looking forward for our next meet up session. Hopefully we all get to meet up when Nina comes back for Raya.

No comments: