Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yong - Connecting People

Yesterday I attended a roundtable discussion at Bursa Malaysia. When I was asked by my boss to replace her, I looked at the material and something caught my eyes.

The paper presenter, Dr. A.Hezri Adnan.

I knew one Hezri Adnan back then..during my college days. I knew him through my kakak angkat, Linda.

I don't think Hezri is a common name back then..what more Hezri Adnan. Coincidence?

So I called my kakak angkat and asked her if it's the same Hezri Adnan. And she concurred!

I was early and so was he so we had a 'catch-up' session. And it seems that we are neighbours per se, he is staying in a housing area near mine.

During the roundtable discussion, I found out how famous he was! And I was like WOW!

And the funny thing was, the roundtable discussion was also attended by my former boss and my friend's dad!

Funny, weird, surreal!

No comments: