Saturday, June 12, 2010

Homey's New Crib

During the Wesak Day weekend, I went to visit Humeirah at her new house in Putra Heights.

Initially it was supposed to be me and Mariesa but Sha just remembered that she had a wedding to attend so it was just me.

Went to a photo shop to take Aira's passport photo. Thus was late. Adding on to the lateness was the never-to be missed bimbo moments..wrong turns and exits so instead of reaching her house at 1.30 p.m., I arrived one hour later.

Humeirah cooked spaghetti for us. Chatted with Humeirah and her sister Shahidah before touring her house. She has loads of ideas which are yet to be implemented but I love her house concept (especially the white kitchen). Faiq was introduced to Shahidah's girls, Isabel and Iman and they got along very well.

For your information, Shahidah lives next door to Humeirah so after touring her house, we went next door to Shahidah's house. Lucky I went there, I may want to borrow some of her coats..hehehe!

Anyways, as Aira was getting restless, we left her house at about 4 p.m. Maybe next time I'll plan another visit with Sha.

No comments: