Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Know What I Did Last Weekend

No tennis this week due to morning rain.

Went to DU and after Faiq's approval, Rafiq, my sister Dhirah and I went to Tropicana City Mall to watch Clash of the Titans.


It was superb. Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes looked so alike I thought Liam Neeson played both Zeus and Hades. Perseus was yummy, of course. Since my knowledge in Greek Mythology is limited, I'll just believe what the movie tells me. After the movies, I went to Borders to buy Faiq's Peter and Jane book. We went back to AD at about 9.30 after Rafiq's tennis game in Subang.

I did some groceries at Giant on Sunday whilst hubby, the kids and maid went to my in-laws. I had to stay in to start working on my assignment. I have 2 which is due this Friday, hope to finish one by tomorrow so that I can concentrate on the other one on Wednesday and Thursday.


No comments: